Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Working Mom's Dilemma


If you work outside the home, and you have children to take to day care, your own fashion is usally the last thing on your mind. As long as my children looked and felt good, I was happy. It didn't matter what I looked liked. I have since reconnected to fashion and I've used fashion jewelry to upgrade all of my outfits. Since the holidays are right around the corner there is a lot think about. One thing on my list is our company's after-work holiday party. Let's face it, if you are a working mom, you don't have the time or the budget to put together an extra outfit. So, I've found one outfit to wear the whole day and I'm planning to use jewelry to accessorize and upgrade it. I'm thinking about wearing a simple black pants suit to the office and party. I love the photo up top because it is a simple yet elegant outfit. I love the single bracelet that she is wearing. So, I think I'm going to emulate her style and put on a single bracelet and and a necklace & earring set -- with these selections, I will be conservative in the office and fashionable at the party.

What are you wearing to your holiday party? How are you going to accessorize?? Docia Lynn wants to hear your story.



No comments: